Within the clinic, there is a modern laboratory that is well equipped and automated, performing more than 200 different analysis, as well as fast and painless blood taking by vacuum system.
Analysis are made by the most up-to-date apparatus among which are:
- Abot Alsion 300 for biochemical analysis
- Human 900s for kidney and liver analysisy
- Immunological analizer DPC for analysis of hormone, tumor marker, diagnostics of infectious diseases , rheuma factors, etc
- Blood count apparatus with 18 paramenters by which a complete blood count is obtained for only a minute.
These are just some of the services done by the laboratory where disposable needles and test tubes are used, therefore excluding the possibility for infection.
Consultations with medical doctors of different subspecialities and the cooperation of clinic and laboratory aim timely prevention of diseases.
Therefore whenever needed, the followoing cosulting doctors are provided in the clinic:
- prof. dr MilanPrekajski, MD, head doctor at the Institute for Onclology and Radiology in Belgrade - breast ultrasound examination,
- prof. Branislav Nestorović, MD, allergist , Institute for Mother and Child Belgrade (Tiršova) spirometry, allegergy tests, therapies.
- prof. Siniša Stojić, MD, gynecologist and obstetrician, University Clinic for Gynecology and Obstetrics Novi Sad – expert ultrasound examination of pregnant women..
- prof. Uroš Zoranović, MD, vascular surgeon (vein diseases), head of department for Vascular Surgery at Military Medical Academy Belgrade
- prof. Zoran Čampara, MD, urologist (examination, usg) Military Medical Academy Belgrade
- Ass. Prof. Anastasija Stojšić, MD, cardiologist (examination, ekg, heart echo ...) Clinical Hospital Centre in Sremska Kamenica
- Mileva Lovrić, MD, gastroenterologist (examination, usg, gastroscopy, colonoscopy...) Medical Centre Sombor
- Ljiljana Vlahović, MD, neurologist (examination, mng...) private clinic„Vlahović“ in Kula